Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removes the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks.
How Does it Work?
A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso, and lifts hair right out of the follicle. Threading is mainly done around the facial area e.g eyebrows, upperlip, chin etc.
- The best way to accentuate your eyes.
- Ideal in the summer for the beach, pool, or before you go on holiday.
- They darken, thicken and lengthen your lashes while enhancing your eyes.
- When you wake up in the morning your eyes will be perfectly defined and enhanced and you will save on time with your make-up as there is no need to use mascara.
- Very relaxing and totally painless procedure.
- They don’t cause any damage to your natural lashes in any way and are 100% safe, waterproof and weightless.
- They can be worn whilst sleeping, showering and swimming, so only you will know they are not real.
- This treatment offers an effective long term alternative to the daily use of mascara.
- It last for about 4-5 weeks.
- It is available in many colours: black, brown, blue and grey.
- The treatment takes 10-15mins for eyelash tinting and 5mins for eyebrow tinting.
- Enhance general appearance of the eye.
- Great for people with known sensitivity to make-up.
- Good for sporting activities especially swimming.
- Good for people with no time to apply make-up daily.
- Good for people with fine eyebrows.
- It is a fantastic treatment for those who cannot or do not like to wear mascara.
- Long term effect – the perm last from 6-8 weeks.
- Alternative to the daily use of eyelash curlers.
- Eyelash perming treatments takes about an hour to complete.
- The final outcome is that your eyelashes will look longer, luscious and curly.
- Permed lashes remain curled even when wet.
- Lashes appear longer and fuller when curled and tinted
- Eyelash perms can dramatically open up the look of the eye area and give the appearance of longer and fuller lashes, even without mascara.
Walk In Service Available Times For Appointments – Thursday 10 – 5 Friday 10 – 5 Saturday 10 – 2.30
*Skin testing is required 48 hours prior to your appointment.